Welcome to Wellness at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
For 45 years, the dedicated physicians, nursing staff, ancillary staff and volunteers at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center (FVRMC) have been serving the needs of Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Westminster, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa and surrounding communities. Through the years the hospital has expanded its services and its community footprint to meet the diverse healthcare needs of our patients.
On behalf of all of our associates and medical staff members, we welcome you and thank you for trusting us with your care. We do not take this trust lightly and value your confidence in us.
Our quality of care is reflected in our track record of providing exceptional patient care and outcomes. Some of these accomplishments include:
- A Tenet Healthcare Circle of Excellence Award Winner
- 4 Star rated overall on 64 quality measures by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- The Joint Commission’s Advanced Certification for Inpatient Diabetes Care developed in conjunction with the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- One of only two hospitals in Orange County with a certified Pediatric ICU
- A certified Level III Neonatal ICU and Pediatric Unit
- Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Comprehensive Center for Bariatric Surgery with Adolescent Qualifications(MBSAQIP)
- Accredited Cancer Program through the Commission on Cancer
We are here to serve you and while we hope you stay as healthy as possible, we are glad to be here for you in your or your family’s time of need.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Leadership Team