The neurosurgery team at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center is focused on providing you minimally invasive neuro care for the treatment of your brain, spine or neck condition.
- Customized treatment for brain and neurological conditions, including specialized stroke care and brain surgery
- Proficient neurosurgeons (with adult and pediatric training), neurologists, neuro-interventional radiologists and pathologists, many with more than 20 years of experience in neuroscience
- Primary Stroke Center, certified by The Joint Commission
- Stroke-Neurology Receiving Center, designated by the Orange County EMS in Huntington Beach and Fountain Valley
At Fountain Valley, our expert staff employs advanced techniques to provide accurate diagnoses, treatment for long-term health conditions, as well as intervention solutions to prevent the progression of your condition.
To offer you advanced brain and neuro care, our stroke and neuro-critical specialists have access to the latest technology, including a telemedicine robot in the Emergency Room.
Our comprehensive services include treatment of:
- Intracranial/intraventricular hemorrhages
- Subdural hematoma
- Epidural hematoma
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Facial spasm
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Cavernous malformations
- Carotid stenosis
- Dural AV fistulas
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ulnar neuropathy
- Occipital neuralgia
- Peroneal nerve entrapment
- Radial nerve entrapment
- Brachial plexus injury
- Myelomeningocele repair
- Craniosynostosis repair
- Spina bifida
- Encephalocele repair
Need a doctor? Use our Find A Physician tool or call (855) 226-3744.