Breast Cancer Care
Diagnosis and treatment for your best breast health
Breast cancer survival rates are higher than ever, but timely treatment is critical. Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center provides a dedicated outpatient focus with a wide range of services at The Center for Breast Care and Newhope Imaging Center, both on the hospital campus.
At the state-of-the-art Center for Breast Care, we offer:
- A full range of services from diagnosis to oncology services
- The latest advancements including digital mammography, new ultrasound technology and improved breast biopsy technology
- A breast health team with an extensive background in the management of breast cancer
- A renovated center to treat breast cancer in a comfortable, caring setting
At the Newhope Imaging Center, we provide X-Ray, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Bone Density (DEXA Scan), EKGs and lab services.
Additionally, MRI and 64-slice CT services are provided at other locations on the hospital campus.
Accredited Imaging Facilities
The Center for Breast Care and Newhope Imaging Center are accredited by the American College of Radiology, which means you can rest assured that the facility will meet the highest level of patient safety standards and image quality. When you see the ACR gold seal, you know that the:
- Facility has undergone a rigorous review process and meets nationally accepted standards of care
- Personnel are well qualified to perform your procedure and interpret your medical images
- Equipment is assessed by a medical imaging expert who verifies that it functions properly, takes optimal images, and utilizes appropriate radiation dose levels
Ready to make an appointment?
Call us at (714) 966-8118 to speak with someone in our centralized scheduling department. We offer extended hours for appointment scheduling; we are available to assist you by telephone between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday -Friday.