Patient-friendly, high-quality care
One of the first steps in treating any condition is an accurate diagnosis. In many cases, the starting point for physicians to make that diagnosis is to have clear, accurate images of the body. That’s the reason high tech equipment matters — things like MRIs and CT scans provide your doctor an incredibly detailed picture of what’s going on inside your body, which helps us help you get better.
At Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, we have fully-equipped digital imaging in the hospital, a Center for Breast Care (CBC) and an affiliated outpatient imaging center, Newhope Imaging, where you can get all the screening and diagnostic imaging you need, all on one campus.
Our diagnostic imaging services include:
- General radiology including modified barium swallows, and VCUG for pediatric patients
- Bone Densitometry
- CT Scans including general and biopsies of lung and renal
- Interventional Radiology including stroke intervention, embolization, angiograms and pain management
- MRI including pediatric and adult sedation cases
- Nuclear Medicine, including cardiac stress testing
- Port placements, PICC line placements
- Screening and Diagnostic Mammography at Newhope Imaging