Bridges for Newborns
Offering helpful resources for the women of Orange County
Having a baby is an exciting time in a family’s life, and it can also be a little scary. You want to ensure your baby stays in the best health now and in the future.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center participates in the helpful Bridges for Newborns program. Bridges for Newborns is a healthcare partner created to help you locate the information and resources you need to provide your child with a healthy future.
The Bridges for Newborns program is one of four Early Action programs developed by the Children and Families Commission to improve the health and welfare of children in Orange County.
What can the Bridges for Newborns program do for you?
- Help with insurance questions and coverage for your newborn
- Find a pediatrician and community resources to provide care for you and your child
- Locate community resource referrals such as parent support groups, daycare and play groups
- Point you toward low cost health insurance and free immunizations and Women, Infants and Children (WIC) centers
- Address your health concerns such as post-partum depression
Just fill out the Bridges for Newborns questionnaire at the hospital. Your information is completely confidential. Want to learn more about this program created to help the women and children of Orange County? Call the program coordinator at (714) 966-3339.