Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal
My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We recently added opportunities for additional documents you can see online, such as pathology reports, discharge summaries and progress/procedure notes.
With My Health Rec, you can:
- Privately view some pathology, radiology and lab results online.
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies
- View hospital records such as discharge summaries and notes about procedures, progress and consultations (including wound care, PT/OT/SLP, dietary, etc.)
- Download health records (history and physical) to easily share with doctors
- Save time by paying health bills online
For some results not viewable online, please contact the hospital Medical Records department.
How to Get Started
Get started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit. You can also set up your own patient portal account by using our self-enrollment tool.
My Health Rec is available for all patients who have registered and had services provided to them from the facility.