Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is committed to caring for our communities.
- We are proud to be the largest employer in the city, with over 1,600 employees
- We are committed to the growth and development of the city of Fountain Valley.
- We provide more than $11 million in Charity Care and more than $24 million in discounts for the uninsured
- As part of an investor-owned hospital system, we pay more than $2.3 million in local taxes that go toward the improvement of local infrastructure and community programs.
- We provide thousands of free monthly health lectures and screenings
- We provide the Affordable Care Act education and enrollment assistance for individuals without health insurances.
Through our philanthropic endeavors, we have made donations totaling more than $450,000 that support events and programs for local charities, communities, and chambers.
We specifically support the following charities in Orange County, raising over $250,000 in charitable donations:
Council on Aging, Orange County
Kiwanis Club of Fountain Valley
Boys and Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley
City of Fountain Valley Senior Center
Coastline Community College
Fountain Valley Community Foundation
Kids Who Care
American Heart Association
American Cancer Society
American Diabetes Association
March of Dimes