Meet with others going through the same struggles as you
Support groups give fighters, survivors, caregivers and others a chance to bond with those going through similar cancer care struggles. You are not alone. Here are some local groups available in the community to help you on your journey.
Here are some resources:
You can also register online for our support groups:
- Find an American Cancer Society Support Group. Find a support group in your area.
- Cancer Diagnosis and Beyond: A free support group for cancer patients and their families. For class times and dates, please call (714) 979-1408
- American Cancer Society Look Good Feel Better Program: A free workshop available in English and Vietnamese. Please call (800) 227-2345 for more information
- Smoking Cessation: For specific dates and to enroll, please call (714) 999-5262
- American Cancer Society Wig Bank: The American Cancer Society provides free wigs through a variety of Wig Banks at American Cancer Society (ACS) Offices and health care facilities. For locations of ACS Wig Banks near you, please call (800) 227-2345