The birth of your baby is a huge milestone. Whether you just found out you're pregnant or are just a few weeks away from the big day – we’ve got you covered, from pregnancy care to newborn baby care to child care:
- Routine and high-risk obstetrical services to handle every type of pregnancy and delivery
- Level IIIB NICU baby care, giving your infant access to a wider range of pediatric and child care specialists if they should need them
- Newly renovated rooms with comfort in mind and a warm, family-centered atmosphere during your stay
- Pediatric Unit and Pediatric ICU for your children if they are sick
With nearly 45 years of experience serving our Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Westminster, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine and Anaheim communities, we’re proud to have brought a lot of healthy, happy lives into this world!
Need help finding an OB doctor or pediatrician? Click on Find A Physician or call 855-226-3744.
We’re here to meet your maternity and baby care needs
We realize every birth journey is special. We offer many services to make your transition to motherhood an easier one, including:
- Maternity classes and baby care classes to prepare you for what's ahead
- Comfortable, state of the art labor and delivery rooms that can accommodate high-risk pregnancies
- Routine and high risk obstetrical services to handle every pregnancy and delivery
- An OB physician available around the clock, 24/7, for any emergency
- Level III NICU
- Couplet Care – newborn baby care and mommy care with one nurse dedicated to both of you
We also offer information about maternity online through our Health Resources tab. Click here to learn more about everything from pregnancy back support, newborn crying, baby medicine and more.
Have questions regarding cash pricing, pregnancy insurance or insurance for baby? Please call our Patient Financial Services department at 866-904-6871.
Interested in arranging a tour of our maternity ward or to register for a childbirth preparation class? Please call us at 855-226-3744.